Tofu bhurji recipe: Tofu can be used as a substitute for paneer and is rich in calcium. Grated Tofu, Onion, Tomato, and Masala Bhurji. Use as a stuffing for sandwiches or serve with roti.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make tofu bhurji recipe
- 200 gms tofu
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Soya thandai recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Chilli cheese vada pav recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Soya 65 recipe
- Hariyali murgh masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tofu bhurji recipe
- Grate the tofu and chop the onion and tomato. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, chopped onion, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and fry the onion till it turns golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and cook till tomatoes become soft.
- Add grated tofu, stir for two minutes and take off the flame.
- Tofu bhurji can be used as a filling in sandwiches or can be served with rotis.
Key Ingredients: Tofu, Tomato, Onion, Refined oil, Cumin, Ginger paste, Garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..