Strawberry kulfi recipe: In this scorching summer season, eats delicious kulfi made from strawberries.
Necessary ingredients need to make strawberry kulfi
- Strawberries – 22 (300 grams)
- Sugar – cup (100 grams)
- Cardamom powder – tsp
- Full cream milk – 1 liter
- Cashew – 15 to 16 (coarsely crushed)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Dal bukhara recipe at home
- Besan capsicum recipe restaurant-style
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making strawberry kulfi recipe in summer
- To make Strawberry Kulfi, wash the strawberries thoroughly and dry them till the water dries up.
- Then, finely chop some strawberries. Cut the rest into 4 parts roughly and put them in a mixer jar and grind them finely.
- Put milk in the pan and thicken the milk till it reduces to half.
- When the milk comes to a boil, keep stirring it every 2 minutes while moving it with a spoon to the bottom of the pan so that the milk does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Simultaneously, keep removing the milk from the side of the pan as well.
- When the milk is reduced to half, then add sugar and cardamom powder and cook till the sugar dissolves.
- After this, take off the pan from the gas and keep it on a mesh stand.
- When it cools down, add chopped strawberries and strawberry pulp to the milk and mix.
- Also, add coarsely ground cashew nuts so that the nutty test comes in the kulfi.
- Mix all the things well. The mixture for Kulfi is ready.
- Fill it in any container or mold, close it and keep it in the freezer for 7 to 8 hours.
- When the kulfi gets frozen, cut it into pieces.
- Serve this delicious cold cold kulfi.
Suggestions for strawberry kulfi
- Keep stirring occasionally till the milk becomes thick.
- Mix the strawberry pulp when the milk cools down. If it is mixed in hot milk, then the milk may burst.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..