Soya thandai recipe: A very fun drink prepared with rose water, cardamom, fennel seeds, and dry fruits. It can be made in few minutes.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make soya thandai recipe
- 3 cups soy milk
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp almonds
- One tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp rose water
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Pepper rice recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Chilli cheese vada pav recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Soya 65 recipe
- Delicious mushroom butter masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making soya thandai recipe
- Blanch and peel the almonds.
- Soak all the ingredients except sugar in water for about four hours.
- Make a fine paste by grinding it.
- Add the pasta to cold soy milk and filter it with a muslin cloth.
- Add sugar and rose water to the remaining soy milk.
- Cool the thandai and serve with ice.
Key Ingredients: Soy milk, cashew nuts, almonds, poppy seeds, fennel seeds, black pepper, cardamom powder, rose water
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..