Rajma patty burger recipe: We all love to eat burgers, try this rajma patty burger. This quick and easy burger recipe your kids and family will love.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 Minutes
- For 2 people
Ingredients need to make rajma patty burger recipe
- 1 bread bun
- 1 cup boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled kidney beans
- 1/2 cup peas
- Half tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Piri Piri powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 onion and tomato, chopped
- 5 tbsp cornflour batter
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Sprouts and sooji pancake recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Yogurt ice cream recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making rajma patty burger
- Take boiled kidney beans, potatoes, peas, and small pieces of bread. Mix it with spices and mix.
- Shape it into tikkis and dip the tikkis in cornflour batter and bread crumbs. Fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Then take the buns and toast them lightly by applying butter to the pan. Take it out and assemble your burger.
- Now first put a layer of tomato ketchup on one side of the burger, then add patty, cheese, chopped onion, and tomato.
- Add mustard sauce, mayonnaise, or any other sauce of your choice on top.
- Finally, close the bun, serve it with fries and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Bread buns, boiled potatoes, boiled kidney beans, peas, red chili powder, Piri Piri powder, black pepper, salt, onion and tomato, cornflour batter, breadcrumbs
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..