Potato smiley recipe: Potato smiley is everyone’s favorite in today’s date but have you ever wanted to know how to make them at home? Don’t worry, here we have brought you the best recipe, seeing that you can easily make them and enjoy them by pairing them with your favorite dip.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make potato smiley recipe
- 2 boiled potatoes, lightly boiled
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 Kashmiri red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Pepper rice recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Masala poached egg recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Fried boneless chicken recipe
- Delicious mushroom butter masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making potato smiley recipe
- Take 2 cups boiled and grated potatoes in a big bowl.
- Then add cup breadcrumbs, 2 tbsp cornflour, tsp chili powder, and salt as per taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well, add more breadcrumbs if required.
- Make a soft, not sticky dough. Cover and keep in the fridge for 30 minutes, it prevents the smiley from breaking in the oil and keeps its shape.
- Now take the prepared potato dough in the shape of a big ball and flatten it slightly on the butter paper. Butter paper does not stick to the dough.
- Cut out rounds with a cookie cutter or a glass. Use a straw to make the eyes and a spoon to make a smile.
- Deep fry the potato smiley in hot oil. Or, brush with oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Keep stirring in between and keep the flame medium and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Lastly, serve Aloo Smile or Potato Smiley with Tomato Sauce or Eggless Mayonnaise.
Key Ingredients: boiled potatoes, breadcrumbs, cornflour, Kashmiri red chili powder, salt, oil for frying
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..