The poha idli recipe is easy to make and has a puffy texture similar to regular rice idlis. You can quickly prepare Poha Idli batter with everyday household ingredients, and believe me, once you make this recipe, you will keep making it.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Equipment needs: Stainless steel idli maker
Ingredients to make poha idli recipe
- 1 cup poha
- 1 cup rice rava
- 3/4 tbsp fruit salt
- 1 cup curd water as needed
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Cornflakes recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chicken mayo sandwich recipe
- Murgh musallam recipe
- Pineapple peel tea recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making poha idli recipe
- To prepare this recipe, first grind the poha in the form of a powder. Add a cup of curd to it and mix both.
- Now add rice rava in batches and keep mixing the batter.
- After this, after the consistency of the idli batter, add salt and water.
- Cover this solution and keep it aside for 30 minutes or till the water is absorbed by the rava.
- If the mixture seems dry, add a little more water and mix.
- Just before cooking, add the fruit salt and pour the batter into the idli maker.
- Steam till cooked.
Key Ingredients: Poha, Rice Rava, Curd, Water as required, Salt, Fruit salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..