Anti-inflammatory pineapple peel tea recipe: Pineapple fruit and rind are high in vitamin C, a nutrient that helps boost immunity. This pineapple tea is healthy, easy, and divine in taste, give it a try with this recipe.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients to make Anti-inflammatory pineapple peel tea recipe
- 1 peel of a pineapple
- 1-liter water
- Medium-sized ginger
- 1 tsp clove
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chicken mayo sandwich recipe
- Chicken burnt garlic fried rice recipe
- Homemade doner kebab recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Anti-inflammatory pineapple peel tea recipe
- Carefully cut the peel of a pineapple.
- Wash it thoroughly under running water, you can also use vinegar water for washing.
- In a pan, add peeled pineapple peel, roughly chopped ginger pieces, cloves, and turmeric.
- Add water and mix, cover, and let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- After it is done, strain the tea and add lemon juice as per your choice.
- Let it cool down a bit before you start drinking it.
Key Ingredients: Peel of pineapple, water, medium-sized ginger, cloves, turmeric, lemon juice (optional)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..