Mushroom butter masala recipe: This mushroom recipe is made with a mixture of tomatoes, onions, cashew nuts, garlic, and spices, which makes it even more creamy and delicious.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make mushroom butter masala recipe
- 1 packet mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4-5 cashew red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Kasturi methi
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Pepper rice recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mughlai egg recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Masala poached egg recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Mirch ka salan recipe
- Dhebra recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making mushroom butter masala recipe
- Take mushrooms, cut them, and boil them.
- Now fry tomatoes, garlic, onions, cashews, and ginger till they turn light brown.
- Once done, let it cool down and blend to make a paste.
- Put this paste in a pan and cook it. When it starts boiling, add spices according to your taste.
- Then cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
Key Ingredients: 1 packet Mushroom, Tomato, Onion, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Cashew Nuts, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Kasturi Methi, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..