Mughlai egg recipe is a unique dish that can be added to your list of egg curries. This easy-to-make dish is prepared using simple household ingredients and is best paired with lachha paratha, naan, and spicy chutneys!
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients to make Mughlai egg recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp cashew paste
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- One tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer ghotala recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Mumbai style chicken Frankie recipe
- Mutton 65 recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Masala poached egg recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Mirch ka salan recipe
- Dhebra recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Mughlai egg recipe
- Take 4 eggs and boil them hard.
- Use a pan and add oil, cloves, bay leaves, cardamom, ginger garlic paste, and onion.
- Mix them till the onion becomes soft.
- Now add tomato puree with spices and cook till the oil starts separating.
- Once done, add the cream.
- You can also replace the cream with cashew paste to bring out a richer taste.
- Let the pasta cook in the gravy.
- Add spices according to your taste and mix well.
- Once you have your eggs, cut them into halves and add to the prepared gravy.
- Mix and garnish with coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, Tomato puree, Cream, Cashew paste, Onion, Ginger-garlic paste, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..