Moth kachori recipe: This is a popular street food of Delhi that you can find in every nook and corner. Moth Kachori is perfect to satiate your hunger and cravings at any time.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make street style moth kachori recipe
- 1 cup moth bean
- One tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- One tomato, sliced
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp green chutney
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp saunf
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Sprouts and sooji pancake recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Yogurt ice cream recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making moth kachori
- Firstly soak the moth and boil it in a pressure cooker. Then put the ginger-garlic paste in a pan and cook it with onions.
- After this, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, and salt to the cooked lentils.
- To make Kachori, knead all the flour – add all-purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, and fennel and keep it for some time.
- Then roll it and take it out after frying soft kachoris.
- Now take a bowl and crumble your kachoris in it. Put the prepared moth on top.
- After this add green chutney, tamarind chutney, and chopped onions and tomatoes with some chaat masala, and enjoy it!
Key Ingredients: Mothbean, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Onion, Tomato, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Amchur Powder, Turmeric Powder, Green Chutney, Tamarind Chutney, Salt, Wheat Flour, All-purpose flour, Saunf, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..