Masala poached egg recipe: Poached eggs made in desi style can be easily found on the roadside or nook. It is sticky from the inside and crunchy from the outside.
- Total Time: 06 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 03 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 03 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients to make masala poached egg recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp green chili, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Paneer tacos recipe
- Mumbai style chicken Frankie recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Cornflakes recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Poha idli recipe
- Chicken mayo sandwich recipe
- Murgh musallam recipe
- Pineapple peel tea recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making masala poached egg recipe
- Heat some oil in a small round pan.
- Add some chopped onions, green coriander, chilies, and dry spices and mix gently.
- After a minute, crack an egg on it.
- Make sure the flame is low or medium. After a minute, flip the egg over to the other side (optional).
- Now turn it over in 10-15 seconds and take it off the flame and serve it hot.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, Onion, Coriander, Green chili, Red chili powder, Black pepper powder, Garam masala, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..