Homemade masala pav recipe: Masala Pav is a popular snack recipe that can be prepared in minutes with many different ingredients. You can make it and eat it anytime in minutes.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make homemade masala pav recipe
- 4 pav
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- Half cup capsicum
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic chili paste
- Butter to taste
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- A pinch of turmeric
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Sprouts and sooji pancake recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Yogurt ice cream recipe
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making homemade masala pav
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a pan, add ginger garlic chili paste and cook till the raw smell goes away.
- Now add onion, tomato, and capsicum to it at an interval of 1-2 minutes. Keep stirring it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add dry spices like red chili powder, pav bhaji masala, turmeric, and salt.
- Now add about a cup of water so that all the ingredients get cooked well.
- When the water dries up and there is no liquid left in the masala, transfer it to the side of the pan and make a perfect place to toast 2 buns.
- For Pav Bhaji or Vada Pav, cut the buns in the middle.
- Put some butter in the pan and let it melt. Toast the buns from both sides.
- After roasting, spread a spoonful of masala on the bun.
- Repeat this process till all the spices are used, garnish with onion, coriander and sprinkle some lemon and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: Pav, onion, tomato, capsicum, ginger garlic chili paste, butter, pav bhaji masala, red chili powder, a pinch of turmeric, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..