Homemade doner kebab recipe: Like shawarma, doner kebab is a meat preparation style that uses a vertical rotisserie to prepare this kebab dish. It is eaten with rice, sandwiches, pita bread, and any other such dishes.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make doner kebab at home
- 400 gms lamb meat egg
- 4 garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Aloo paneer bread pakora recipe
- Street style moth kachori recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making homemade doner kebab recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, combine grated lamb, egg, garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, smoked paprika, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the mixture in an oiled 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
- You can cut the loaf immediately if you wish, but for best results, cool completely, wrap in aluminum foil, and refrigerate until firm.
- To reheat, drizzle a little olive oil in a large skillet, slice the loaf very thin, and crisp the slices in a hot pan for a few minutes.
Key Ingredients: Lamb meat, egg, garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, smoked paprika, dry oregano, kosher salt, black pepper powder, oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..