Eggless butterscotch ice cream: Everyone’s favorite Butter Scotch Ice Cream is now easy to make at home and feed and get accolades.
Ingredients needed to make eggless butterscotch ice cream
- Fresh Cream – 2 Packets (400ml)
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup (200 ml)
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Cashew – 10-12
- Butter Scotch Essence – 1 tsp (optional)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Dal bukhara recipe at home
- Besan capsicum recipe restaurant-style
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make eggless butterscotch ice cream
- To make the sweet crunch of butterscotch ice cream, put sugar in a vessel and keep it on the gas.
- Cook it on the high flame while stirring continuously till the sugar melts.
- Once the sugar melts completely, switch off the gas.
- Add cashew nuts and butter to it and mix it well. Take out the prepared mixture on a plate and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes so that it gets solidified.
- When the crunch settles, take it out from the plate and cut it into pieces.
- Then, put it in a polythene bag, crush it and make it fine.
- With the help of a hand blender, beat the fresh cream on low speed for the first 3 minutes.
- Then, add condensed milk to it and beat it once again with the help of a blender.
- After whipping the cream for 5-6 minutes, it is getting slightly warm, then keep it in a bowl of ice to cool down and whip it well.
- The cream becomes thick and doubles after whipping well.
- Add butterscotch essence to it and whip it again.
- After whipping the cream and condensed milk well, keep this mixture in the freezer for 2 hours to cool down.
- After the mixture is set in 2 hours, whip it again for 2 minutes.
- Add 4 tsp crunch to it and whip it again. Then, add 4 tsp of crunch and mix it.
- Put this mixture in an air-tight container.
- Add a little crunch to it and close the lid and keep it in the freezer to freeze for 7 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Very soft butterscotch ice cream is ready.
- To serve it, take it out in a bowl and put a little crunch on it.
- In this amount of ingredients, more than 1 liter i.e. more than double the ice cream is prepared.
- Any heavy-bottomed vessel can be used to make a crunch. Do not take non-stick utensils for this because sugar melts at very high temperatures and there is a possibility of spoilage of the pot.
- Use both the cream and the condensed milk only after taking it out of the fridge immediately after cooling down.
- Condensed milk is sweet, so there is no need to add sugar to the cream.
- To make the ice cream softer, it is necessary to keep the mixture in the freezer and beat it again.
- If you want to add yellow food color to it, then you can whip it by adding 1 to 2 drops of yellow food color.
- After the ice cream is well whipped, add crunch to it. If the cream is thin, then crunch is added, then the crunch starts dissolving in it and settles on the bottom.
- Store the ice cream in an air-tight container. Ice crystals will not come on it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..