Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe: The chicken is marinated with fresh curd, garlic, and green chilies and then grilled over charcoal to achieve the juicy, spicy taste of chicken.
- For how many people: 2
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients of dahi lasooni chicken tikka
- 170 gms Chicken (boneless, cube size)
- 1 tbsp cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 1/2 tsp cream (fresh)
- 4 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp cashew paste
- Salt to taste
- Black salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp butter
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Sprouts and sooji pancake recipe
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Yogurt ice cream recipe
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Marinate the chicken in curd.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger paste, cashew paste, and green chili paste to the marination.
- Add some chopped coriander, salt as per taste, and garam masala.
- Also add black salt, chaat masala, cream, and cheese.
- Keep the marination aside for half an hour. For better absorption of taste, if possible leave it overnight.
- Apply butter and then grill, it is better to keep it in a charcoal tandoor for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Chicken (boneless, cube size), Cheese, Garlic, Ginger garlic paste, Coriander leaves, Green chili paste, Cream (fresh), Curd, Cashew paste, Salt, Black salt, Chaat masala, Butter
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..