Crispy Malaysian lemon chicken recipe: Chicken recipes make more than one recipe and the lemon chicken recipe holds a special place in those recipes because it is very tasty. Everyone likes to eat chicken and it is also very healthy from the point of view of health.
When you want to eat something different in chicken recipes, it can be ready in a moment, then you should make lemon chicken only because it is every heart’s favorite and the enjoyment of eating it is also very fun.
I love making this quick-cooking crispy Malaysian lemon chicken. Lemon chicken is counted in very easy chicken recipes but it is not less than any recipe in taste. If you have kept chicken marinade at night, then the next day you can make it in a jiffy.
You can definitely make and eat crispy Malaysian lemon chicken, whether you are at home with the guests or the whole family on a special day. The taste of the lemon chicken recipe in Hindi is very different and if you are bored of eating the same old chicken recipes, then you must make and eat crispy Malaysian lemon chicken once.
Lemon Chicken Recipe Tips:
For a good spicy taste, if you want to marinade it by adding 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder, and 1 teaspoon coriander powder, then it will add flavor and shine.
To marinate chicken, keep it in the fridge for at least 1 hour, and better taste, keep it in the fridge all night and take it out 1 hour before using it in the morning so that it comes to normal temperature.
Sugar and soya sauce are optional ingredients in this recipe, which you can add as per your choice or not, depending on your desire.
Ingredients to make crispy Malaysian lemon chicken recipe
Ingredients of Marinade
- 300 g boneless chicken cubes or diced
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for Lemon Chicken
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated garlic
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Street style moth kachori recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making crispy Malaysian lemon chicken recipe
- First, wash the chicken well in running water and then cut them into pieces of your choice.
- Now put all the ingredients for the marinade together in a shallow vessel and rub it well on the chicken pieces from all sides.
- To marinade it for at least 1 hour and to make it pure overnight for good taste, keep it in the fridge overnight and take it out the next day and use it when it comes to normal temperature.
Method of making Lemon Chicken
- Put a pan on the flame and heat it by adding oil.
- When it becomes hot, reduce the flame to medium and add garlic and ginger and roast it while stirring continuously so that the smell of rawness goes away from it.
- Now add onion, sugar, green chili, and salt to it and mix it well. Fry while mixing it like this until the onion comes in golden brown color.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces to it and stir it. Cook it on medium flame till the chicken is half cooked.
- Add spices to it and mix it well.
- Fry it while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add soya sauce to it and stir it. Cook it till the chicken is cooked well, stirring it in between.
- Here you can taste once and see the taste of spices and salt and it can be increased or decreased. Add mint leaves to it and if the quantity of water is more, then let it cook till the water comes out from it.
- Take it out on a serving plate and serve with chopped onions as a side dish with fried rice, noodles, or simple rice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..