Chocolate mold recipe: Chocolate, vanilla, milk, and gelatin are mixed together to make this easy and delicious treat and it is also very easy to make.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 1
Ingredients need to make chocolate mold recipe
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups skimmed milk
- 4 tbsp sugar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Skimmed milk powder
- Almonds (chopped), Roasted
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Pepper rice recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Bread chilla recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Fried boneless chicken recipe
- Delicious mushroom butter masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chocolate mold recipe
- Sprinkle half a cup of water on the gelatin and leave it to soak.
- Mix cocoa, vanilla, and milk. Heat the milk mixture and let it come to a boil.
- Lower the flame and boil for a minute. Add gelatin to it and boil for half a minute. Mix in sugar.
- Put them in separate serving bowls and keep them to cool down and then keep them in the fridge to set.
- Serve chilled garnished with milk powder and almonds.
Key Ingredients: Gelatin powder, Cocoa powder, Skimmed milk, Sugar powder, Vanilla essence, Skim milk powder, Almonds (chopped), Roasted
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..