Chilli cheese vada pav recipe: Spicy and savory, this vada pav recipe will blow your mind with its extraordinary taste. Usually, vada pav has potato vada inside but in Paneer Mirch Vada Pav it is made with lots of spices. Don’t be surprised how it is made.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chili cheese vada pav recipe
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 2-3 small potatoes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp green chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Pinch baking soda
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 buns
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Pepper rice recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Bread chilla recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Soya 65 recipe
- Delicious mushroom butter masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chili cheese vada pav recipe
- Take a container, put boiled potatoes in it and mash them well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, mustard seeds, garlic, salt, and green chilies. Let them explode.
- Then add mashed potatoes and mustard powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, gram flour, and sugar.
- Switch off the flame and keep the potato mixture aside.
To make chutney
- Now put green coriander and green chili in the grinder and then add the mixture. Mix this mixture well and keep it aside.
To make batter
- In a bowl add gram flour, turmeric powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix everything well.
- Once done, add water. Mix it again to make bhaji batter.
- Lastly add few drops of hot oil. Mix again.
- Heat oil in a pan, take potato mixture, and dip it in gram flour batter.
- After this, fry the vadas till they become golden and then take them out on a plate.
- In the last step, slice the vada pav bun and add tamarind chutney and garlic powder.
- Then place green chili vada and sprinkle grated cheese on it.
- Your Cheesy Chilli Vada Pav is ready to be served.
Key Ingredients: Vegetable oil, Mustard powder, Lemon juice, Coriander powder, Chickpea flour, Garlic powder, Curry leaves, Potato, Mozzarella cheese, Salt, Mustard seeds, Garlic, Red chili powder, Green chili, Turmeric, Baking Soda, Onion, Tamarind Chutney, Coriander Leaves, Buns
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..