Chicken curry in coconut milk recipe Indian: Eating chicken is beneficial for health in many ways. Chicken contains a lot of protein, so if you are on a diet, do not forget to eat chicken. Today we will teach you to make another great recipe of chicken named chicken curry with coconut milk.
When coconut milk is added to the chicken, the taste of curry becomes creamy. This is a simple non-vegetarian recipe that can be easily made at home. Let’s know the method of making chicken with coconut milk-
- How many- 2
- Preparation time- 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 25 minutes
Ingredients need to make chicken curry in coconut milk recipe
- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Onion – 1
- Curry leaves – 4
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1
- tsp turmeric – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 2 tsp
- Rai – 1 tsp
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Street style moth kachori recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chicken curry in coconut milk recipe Indian style
- Heat some oil in a deep pan, then add chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves, and grated ginger and stir it.
- After that add turmeric and stir it for some time. Then add coriander powder, chili powder.
- When the spices are cooked, add kitchen pieces and mix them. After that add garam masala and stir it.
- When the chicken is coated well with the spices, sprinkle salt on top and cover the pan.
- After 10 minutes remove the lid and stir the mixture and add coconut milk to it and cover it again for 6 minutes.
- Keep the flame low. Then add chopped tomatoes and mix it.
- Then add more garam masala to it. Then cover the kitchen and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Heat some oil in another pan, then add mustard seeds, chopped onions, and curry leaves. When it is done, sprinkle it on the chicken.
- Your Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk is ready, serve it with rice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..