The chicken burnt garlic fried rice recipe: Quick, easy, and simple, this Indo-Chinese stir-fried recipe involves leftover rice tossed with chicken chunks, a few vegetables, and Asian sauces and seasonings, followed by a sizzling charred garlic clove. Taste comes.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chicken burnt garlic fried rice recipe
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 250 grams boneless chicken
- 12 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 green chilies
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar for Burnt Garlic
- 10-11 garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Aloo paneer bread pakora recipe
- Street style moth kachori recipe
- Homemade doner kebab recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chicken burnt garlic fried rice recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic to it. Fry for 1 minute or until brown.
- Once done, add onions and fry till transparent. After that add the chopped chicken pieces and let them cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After the chicken is cooked, add salt, green chili, black pepper, soy sauce, and vinegar to it.
- Mix everything well and keep stirring for a minute. Now add rice to it and mix everything well again.
- Now heat olive oil in another pan and add chopped garlic, cook till it turns golden brown.
- Pour it over rice and your dish is ready to eat.
Key Ingredients: Steamed rice, boneless chicken, garlic cloves, olive oil, black pepper, green chilies, soy sauce, vinegar, for burnt garlic, garlic, olive oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..