Chicken banjara kebab recipe: A must-try for chicken lovers, Chicken Banjara curry is made with juicy and succulent pieces of chicken, which are dipped in exotic spices, and tangy gravy made with onion and tomato paste.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chicken banjara kebab recipe
- 500 gms chicken pieces
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- One cinnamon stick
- 1-star anise
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2-3 green cardamoms
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- One tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 or 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp Chana/gram flour
- 1 tbsp soaked poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Sprouts and sooji pancake recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Street style moth kachori recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and add cinnamon stick, fennel, black pepper, green cardamom, bay leaf, dry red chili, and chopped onion.
- Fry the onion till it becomes transparent.
- Put chicken in a bowl, add ginger-garlic paste, hung curd, garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder. Mix everything well!
For Chana Paste
- Make a paste by grinding roasted gram with poppy seeds without water.
- After grinding a little, add water and grind again until a smooth and consistent paste is obtained.
- After this, add the marinated chicken with onions in the pan and mix well.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, then add tomatoes, salt, chicken stock/water and let it cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Add chana paste and cook on high flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with chapati or rice, the choice is yours!
Key Ingredients: Chicken pieces, Oil, Ghee, Cinnamon stick, Star anise, Black peppercorns, Green cardamom, Onion, Ginger-garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Garam masala, Red chili powder, Chana/gram flour, Soaked poppy seeds, water, tomatoes, salt, chicken stock
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..