Bun parotta recipe: This is one of the popular south Indian paratha recipes made with all-purpose flour. It is known for its crispness and flaky texture. It consists of several layers of folded parota. This spicy, coconut-based vegetable is best eaten with kurma recipe, but can also be eaten with north Indian curries.
South Indian cuisine is known for its rice or lentil-based dishes, which are originally produced and used there. Many South Indians use less wheat or maida-based flatbreads. Here are some alternatives to a flatbread that can be eaten for breakfast. One of the most common bread recipes is layer paratha which is known for its flaky texture.
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of all-purpose flour dishes or snacks. I have a special passion for layer parota. Because Malabar Paratha is the only bread recipe popular in South India. When I was doing my college, I was not aware of Punjabi or North Indian Parathas. I had only one option, and I was happy with it. Even today, I adore the combination of spicy kurma with a layered and layered parota. However these days I do not try to make these parathas and I buy from my local grocery store. Also, I get frozen wheat-based parathas and use the same for my day-to-day use.
Furthermore, I would like to give some more tips, advice, and tips on Kerala paratha recipes. Firstly, this traditional parota or roti kanoi is made with maida flour. Although many readers prefer wheat flour due to health concerns. You can prepare it with whole wheat flour, but you don’t get the same flavor and crispness. secondly, once the paratha is cooked and fried, you need to crush it immediately. Otherwise, you don’t get the same layers and flaky texture. lastly, try making small-sized parathas first, and don’t try with a bigger size. You May Find It Difficult To Deal With Flour’s Gluten
It includes my other wide recipe variety like Parota, Dahi Paratha, Spring Onion Paratha, Sweet Potato Paratha, Bread Paratha, Namkeen Mirch Paratha, Cabbage Paratha, Masala Paratha, Garlic Paratha, Tomato Paratha. Next to these, I am going to share my other recipe categories like,
- Preparation Time:15 MINUTES
- Cook Time:30 MINUTES
- Rest Time:2 HOURS
- TOTAL TIME:2 HOURS 45 MINUTES
- How many people: 7 parota
- Course: Paratha
- Cuisine: Kerala
- Keyword: Parota Recipe
Ingredients need to make bun parotta recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp rava / semolina, fine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Water, for kneading
- Oil, for soaking and frying
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Paneer tacos recipe
- Mumbai style chicken Frankie recipe
- Mutton 65 recipe
- Cornflakes recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Masala poached egg recipe
- Chicken mayo sandwich recipe
- Murgh musallam recipe
- Dhebra recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making bun parotta recipe
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 tbsp rava, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, and 2 tbsp ghee.
- Crumble and mix well until the dough is moist.
- Now add water and start kneading the dough.
- Gradually add water and knead into a smooth and soft dough.
- Further add 2 tbsp oil, cover, and keep aside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, knead the dough again.
- Knead till the dough absorbs all the oil.
- Now make the ball-shaped dough in a bowl.
- Now add cup oil, cover, and soak for 1 hour.
- Now take the ball and roll it gently.
- Stretch it as thin as possible and spread it as much.
- Cut into thin strips using a sharp knife.
- Bring the strips together and pull slightly.
- Now roll with the spiral, and make sure all the strips remain intact.
- Grease your hand and pat and spread the dough.
- Roll out slightly, and make sure the layer remains intact.
- Now place the rolled parota on the hot tawa. Make sure to grease the tawa well.
- Cook on medium heat till the base is cooked.
- Flip over and spread tsp oil.
- Cook on medium heat till golden brown on both sides.
- Crush the parota gently, this helps to separate the layers.
- Finally, enjoy Kerala paratha with chana curry.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..