Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe: Quick, easy, and healthy, no bread is required to make this sandwich recipe. Prepare this low-carb sandwich by adding some vegetables.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for a breadless cucumber sandwich
- 2 large cucumbers
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tomatoes, medium
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices of chicken salami
- Four cheese slices
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Sprouts and sooji pancake recipe
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Yogurt ice cream recipe
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make a breadless cucumber sandwich
- Cut off both ends of each cucumber. Use a spoon to remove the seeds. Then, cut them in half lengthwise.
- Spread a spoonful of mayonnaise inside each cucumber cavity.
- Place lettuce, tomato slices, cheese slices folded in half, and 2 chicken salami slices on one side over the cucumber.
- Roll a third piece of chicken salami and place it in the second empty cucumber boat, so that it fits into it.
- Close by placing the second half on top of the first half.
- Repeat with the remaining cucumbers, making a total of 2 cucumber sandwiches.
Key Ingredients: Cucumber, mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce, 4 slices chicken salami, cheese slices
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..