Bread chilla recipe: To make bread cheela, all you need is simple everyday ingredients like gram flour, masala, sabzi, and of course bread. With very few ingredients, this is a great recipe for your meal.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make bread chilla recipe
- 1/2 cup besan
- 2 tbsp onion
- 2 tbsp carrot
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bread slices
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Pepper rice recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Masala poached egg recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Fried boneless chicken recipe
- Delicious mushroom butter masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making bread chilla recipe
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, red chili powder, black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Now chop the remaining vegetables like onion, capsicum, tomato, carrot finely and put them in the dry mixture.
- Now put some water in the bowl and mix it all. Make sure that the consistency of the batter is runny.
- Now take a piece of bread and dip it in the batter of gram flour.
- Apply some oil on the pan and roast the bread from both sides. When it turns golden brown, serve and enjoy
Key Ingredients: gram flour, onion, carrot, red chili powder, salt and pepper to taste, 2 bread slices
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..