Aloo paneer bread pakora recipe: In this recipe, you get a wonderful combination of potato and paneer. It can be paired with aloo green chutney or aloo juicy sabzi, it totally depends on your chives.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make aloo paneer bread pakora
- 1/2 cup besan
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 boiled potato
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 piece cottage cheese
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Breadless cucumber sandwich recipe
- Veg rajma patty burger recipe
- Chicken banjara kebab recipe
- Dahi lasooni chicken tikka recipe
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Street style moth kachori recipe
- Homemade masala pav recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making aloo paneer bread pakora
- Take a little gram of flour and add salt as per taste, a pinch of baking soda, some water, and keep the solution slightly thick.
- For filling this bread pakora – Mash your boiled potatoes and add salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, black pepper, and mix well.
- Then cut a thick piece of paneer and wrap the potato mixture around it.
- Place it between two pieces of bread and cut it in half.
- Dip the bread in gram flour batter and deep-fry on medium to high flame till it turns golden brown.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..