Today we have brought Veg Omelet Recipe for you. This omelet is also known as tomato omelet and it is very tasty in food like egg omelet. That’s why people often ask us to make Veg Omelette Recipe, Eggless Omelette, Tomato Omelette Recipe. You to try the method of making Veg Omelette. We are sure you will love this Veg Omelette recipe.
- Servings: 2 person
- Time: 20min
- Difficulty: Medium
Necessary ingredients need to make veg omelet recipe
- Chana dal – 01 cup
- Rice – 01 cup
- Tomato – 03 (finely chopped)
- Green Onion – 01 (finely chopped)
- Onion – 01 (finely chopped)
- Eno – 01 Sachet
- Green coriander – 01 bunch (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 03 (finely chopped)
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – as per taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Khandvi recipe at home
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Dal bukhara recipe at home
- Besan capsicum recipe restaurant-style
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make Veg Omelette
- For the Veg Omelette Recipe, wash the rice and lentils separately and soak them for five hours.
- After soaking, grind both the things separately in a mixer.
- Mix both the ground things together and add salt and mix well.
- Now put a tawa on the gas and heat it.
- When the tawa is hot, put some oil in it, spread it, and let it heat up too.
- While the tawa is heating up, add chopped tomatoes, onions, green chilies, and coriander leaves to the lentil-rice paste.
- After that add eno to the prepared mixture and mix it well.
- Now pour about a cup of the mixture on the hot pan and spread it thickly on the pan.
- Reduce the flame to low and let the omelet cook.
- When the omelet turns golden brown in color from one side, carefully turn it over and bake the other side in the same way.
- Take the method of making Veg Omelette is complete.
- Now your tomato omelet is ready.
- Remove it in a hot plate and serve it with desired chutney.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..