The traditional recipe of anarse, a special traditional dish of Diwali. Crispy from outside and soft from inside, one feels like eating only after thinking of it. Although anarse is also made flat, it looks very cute in the shape of small tablets, due to which everyone is attracted towards it, so this Diwali, attract all the people towards these small anarse tablets. This recipe is very easy to make and very fun to eat.
Necessary ingredients need to make traditional recipe of anarsa
- Rice – 2 cups 400 grams
- Milk – 6 tbsp
- Bura – 1 cup 150 grams
- Ghee – for frying
- Sesame – 1/4 cup
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Eggless peanut cookies at home
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Choco chip banana cake recipe
- Crispy & crunchy rice papdi recipe
- Poha cutlets recipe
- Capsicum usili recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Crispy fried vegetable recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making a recipe of anarsa
- To make anarse, soak 2 cups of rice for 72 hours.
- Remove the rice from the water and wash it with clean water.
- Now take the rice out of the water and put it on a dry cloth and dry it lightly.
- After an hour, after the rice becomes dry, put it in a mixer jar and make a fine powder.
- Filter the ground rice in a sieve and take it in a vessel.
- Now put rice flour and 1 cup of boora in a vessel and mix it well.
- Now prepare the dough by adding milk little by little.
- We have used 6 tablespoons of milk to make this much dough.
- Now cover the prepared dough and keep it to set for 7-8 hours.
- After 7-8 hours, after the dough is set, take a little dough from the dough and put it in white sesame seeds, and then give it a round shape by placing it between both the palms.
- Prepare all the tablets in the same way.
- Now put ghee in a pan and heat it.
- When the ghee becomes hot, check the temperature of the ghee by putting a little dough in it.
- On adding the dough, bubbles start coming in the ghee and the dough starts to cook.
- We need medium heat and ghee should also be medium hot for frying anarse.
- When the ghee becomes hot, put the anarsa balls in the ghee and fry them.
- Fry the anarse while rotating it with a ladle till it turns golden brown.
- When the anarse becomes golden brown, take it out from the pan and prepare all the anarse balls by frying it in the same way.
- It takes 4 to 5 minutes to fry anarsa at a time.
- With so much dough, we have prepared 35 tablets.
- You can store them for 8-9 days and eat them.
- You can also take sugar powder instead of boora.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..