Khandvi recipe at home: Today we have brought Khandvi recipes for you. It is a Gujarati cuisine, which is appreciated all over the world for its taste. Gujarati Khandvi Gujarati Khandvi is made from gram flour and is tasty to eat. That’s why food lovers often ask each other How to Make Khandvi, a Recipe for Khandvi. Gujarati Khandvi Gujarati Khandvi is also very easy to make. You too note down the method of making Khandvi and try Gujarati Khandvi Recipe today. We hope you will definitely like Khandvi Recipe.
- Servings: 4 person
- Time: 30min
- Difficulty: Medium
Necessary ingredients need to make khandvi recipe at home
- Besan – 1/2 cup,
- Curd – 1/2 cup (sour),
- Ginger paste – 02 tsp,
- Green chili paste – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp,
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp,
- Asafoetida – 01 pinch,
- Salt – as per taste
- Water – 1 1/2 cups.
- Curry leaves – 05 nos.,
- Steep red chili – 02 nos.,
- Mustard – 1/2 tsp,
- Oil – 02 tbsp
- Coconut – 1/2 tsp (grated),
- Green coriander – 01 tbsp (finely chopped)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Dal bukhara recipe at home
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making khandvi recipe
- For khandvi recipe, first in a deep pan add gram flour, ginger paste, chili paste, red chili powder, salt, asafoetida and turmeric and mix well.
- Now add curd little by little to the mixture and keep whisking it well.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed well, add water to it and beat it one more time.
- Make sure that there should be no lumps in the mixture.
- This is the main part of Khandvi Recipe, so do it carefully.
- Put the wok on the gas and cook it while stirring.
- When the mixture stops sticking to the bottom of the pan, take off the pan.
- Now spread the mixture thinly on a flat plate or plate and let it cool down.
- Now heat oil in another pan.
- When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilies and fry for a minute. After that turn off the gas.
- Now make a roll by wrapping a thin layer of gram flour and then cut it into small pieces.
- Pour the ingredients of the chives over these pieces.
- Also sprinkle coconut and coriander leaves on top and serve.
- Take, the method of making Khandvi is complete.
- Now your Gujarati Khandvi Gujrati Khandvi is ready.
- Remove it in a serving plate and serve it with hot parathas.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..