Eggless peanut cookies: Cookies are liked by everyone from kids to adults. Cookies of different flavors are available in the market, but you can make them very easily at home too, so why not make peanut cookies today.
Necessary ingredients need to make eggless peanut cookies
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup (120 grams)
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup (150 grams)
- Roasted peanuts – cup (100 grams)
- Melted buttercup (100 grams)
- Vanilla Essence
- Tutti-frutti – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Milk – cup
- Cardamom – 6
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Orange Sandesh recipe
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Choco chip banana cake recipe
- Crispy & crunchy rice papdi recipe
- Poha cutlets recipe
- Capsicum usili recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Crispy fried vegetable recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making eggless peanut cookies
- Put peanuts in a mixer jar and grind them coarsely. Peel the cardamom and prepare it by crushing it with a spoon.
- Put melted butter and powdered sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat the sugar by mixing it well in the butter, until the mixture swells well.
- Add tsp vanilla essence to this mixture and mix it well and beat the mixture well.
- After this, add baking powder to the flour and mix it properly.
- Add cardamom powder and ground peanuts to it and mix.
- Then, add maida-baking powder mix to this mixture and mix until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Knead this mixture like a dough and prepare it.
- Prepare the dough by adding 1-1 tsp milk to the mixture by mashing it with your hands.
- A total of 4 teaspoons of milk have been used to make this dough.
- Prepare the dough by mashing it till it becomes smooth.
- Preheat the microwave by setting it at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dough by rolling it. For this, first, round the dough and make it uniform.
- Then, put some dry flour on the wheel and a rolling pin so that the dough does not stick.
- Now, keeping the dough on the wheel, applying slight pressure with the cylinder, make 1/3 cm.
- Take a thick ball. After this, cut the rolled-out sheet into the shape of cookies with a cookie cutter.
Bake Cookies in the Microwave
- Grease the baking tray with some butter and keep the cookies on the tray at a distance.
- Then, decorate the cookies with tutti frutti.
- Place red and green tutti fruits on each cookie and press lightly so that they stick to them.
- After this, bake the cookies in the microwave for 12 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Then, check them and bake for 5 more minutes till they turn light brown.
- Meanwhile, roll out the remaining dough as before, cut out the cookies, and set them in a tray.
- After 12 minutes, check the cookies. Cookies have become light brown in color, cookies are ready.
- It took a total of 17 minutes to bake them.
How to Bake Cookies in the Oven
- To bake in the oven, preheat the oven to 160 degrees centigrade.
- Place the tray on the middle rack in the preheated oven and set the oven at 160 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, check the cookies, the cookies have turned brown. Cookies are ready.
- Cookies are ready in 11 to 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down a bit.
- After the cookies cool down a bit, take them out on a plate.
- Peanut cookies are ready.
- Eat and feed crispy and tasty cookies with pleasure or give it to someone as a gift.
- Butter is not to be heated, only to melt.
- To make these cookies, peanuts are ground and mixed with flour. You can also use coconut powder or ground almonds instead.
- Instead of tutti frutti, red cherries, almonds, and peanuts can also be used.
- There is a slight difference in the baking time of different ovens. Therefore, keep the cookies at 160 degrees centigrade for the first 10 minutes. After that, check. If they are light brown, then after checking the cookies, after increasing some time, bake them again at the same temperature.
- Enough to make 28 cookies
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..