Dal bukhara recipe: Today we have brought you the recipe of black urad dal. If you are bored of eating normal dal, then try this special urad dal. Its name is Dal Bukhara. This dal is very easy to make and very tasty to eat. Perhaps that is why veg lovers often ask each other for the Dal Bukhara recipe. You too note down the method of making urad dal and try it today. We are sure that you will definitely love this Black Urad Dal recipe.
- Servings: 4 person
- Prep time: 8hrs
- Cook time: 30min
- Difficulty: Medium
Necessary ingredients need to make the dal bukhara recipe
- Urad Dal – 01 cup,
- Onion – 01 (finely chopped),
- Tomato – 01 (finely chopped),
- Tomato puree – 02 tbsp,
- Cream / Butter – 01 tbsp,
- Green chili – 02 (finely chopped),
- Ginger-garlic paste – 01 tbsp,
- Jaggery – 01 tbsp (grated),
- Cumin – 01 tsp,
- Roasted cumin powder – 01 tsp,
- Bay leaves – 01 no.
- Coriander Powder – 01 tsp,
- Kasuri methi dry fenugreek – 01 tsp,
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp,
- Green coriander – 01 tbsp (finely chopped),
- Asafoetida – 02 pinch,
- Salt – as per taste.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Healthy bake yogurt recipe
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making dal bukhara
- For Dal Bukhara Recipe, first wash the urad dal and then soak it in water for 7-8 hours.
- After soaking the lentils, wash it one more time. Then put the dal in the pressure cooker.
- Also, add 3 cups of water, bay leaves, and 1 tsp salt and put it on medium heat.
- After 3-4 whistles in the cooker, turn off the gas and let the gas of the cooker come out on its own.
- After the gas comes out of the cooker, open it and then mash it with the help of a spoon.
- Now heat ghee in a frying pan. When the ghee is hot, add cumin and asafetida and fry it lightly.
- When cumin seeds crackle, add onion, green chillies to the pan and fry lightly.
- After this, add ginger-garlic paste to the pan and fry all the spices till they turn golden.
- Now put chopped tomatoes and salt as per taste in the pan and cook till the tomatoes become tender.
- After this, add 1 cup of water to the pan and increase the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- After this add tomato puree, jaggery, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder in the pan and cover and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Now add urad dal to the gravy and cover the pan and cook on low flame for 7-8 minutes.
- After this, put kasoori fenugreek leaves in the lentils and turn off the gas by stirring.
- Take, the method of making urad dal is complete.
- Now your delicious Dal Bukhara Dal Bukhara is ready.
- Just pour cream/butter over it and enjoy with the whole family with hot rotis.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..