Besan capsicum recipe: Today we have brought Besan Capsicum Recipe for you. You must have eaten a lot of capsicum vegetables, but Shayam will not have tasted capsicum gram flour vegetable. Besan capsicum is very tasty to eat. Perhaps this is the reason why people who are fond of veg often keep asking each other about capsicum gram flour vegetable, capsicum curry. You should also note the method of making Besan Capsicum and try it today. We hope that you will definitely like the Besan Capsicum Recipe.
- Servings: 4 person
- Time: 25min
- Difficulty: Medium
Necessary ingredients need to make besan capsicum recipe
- Capsicum – 250gm,
- Gram flour – 02 tbsp,
- Onion – 01 nos.
- Curd – 03 tbsp
- Refined oil – 01 tsp,
- Turmeric Powder – 01 tsp,
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp,
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp,
- Black pepper powder – 01 pinch,
- Salt – as per taste.
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Khandvi recipe at home
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Dal bukhara recipe at home
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making besan capsicum
- For Besan Capsicum Recipe, first, wash the capsicum and remove its stalks.
- After that cut it into small cubes. Peel the onion and cut it lengthwise.
- Mix the gram flour and curd together and beat it well.
- While whipping the gram flour, make sure that there are no lumps in it.
- Now heat a nonstick pan on the gas.
- Then, when the pot is hot, add refined oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add capsicum and fry while stirring.
- When the capsicum is slightly roasted, add onion to the pan.
- After this, add salt and turmeric powder to the pan and fry well while stirring.
- After this, put the curd and gram flour mixture in the pan and after stirring, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep stirring the vegetable from time to time, otherwise, the gram flour will stick to the bottom.
- When the gram flour becomes thick, add red chili powder, cumin powder, and black pepper powder to the pan and cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- After that turn off the gas.
- Take your recipe of making Besan Capsicum is complete.
- Now your capsicum curry is ready.
- Serve it hot with parathas or roti and enjoy with the whole family.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..