Aloo kadhi recipe: What to eat and what not to eat during fasting, this question often comes to everyone’s mind and today we make this problem easy for you. So this time try potato curry in fasting. Till now you must have eaten only potato curry but if you want to try something new then make potato curry. This kadhi takes only 40 minutes to make, you can serve it with kuttu ki puri or samvat rice.
Ingredients for aloo kadhi: A light and easy Aloo Kadhi made with potatoes, green chilies, and water chestnut flour, which you can make in minutes without any tension.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make aloo kadhi recipe
- 1/2 kg (boiled, peeled, and mashed) potatoes
- 2 tsp rock salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup water chestnut flour
- oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup sour curd
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 4 cups water
- Coriander (for garnishing)
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Eggless peanut cookies at home
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Spicy cabbage 65 recipes at home
- Crispy & crunchy rice papdi recipe
- Poha cutlets recipe
- Healthy traditional recipe of anarsa
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Crispy fried vegetable recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making aloo kadhi recipe
- Mix half a teaspoon salt, chili powder, and water chestnut flour with potatoes. Prepare a thick batter.
- Take out about of the batter and keep aside and prepare dumplings with the rest of the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add round dumplings and fry them. Keep in mind, you have to make this on low flame.
- When they turn brown, take them out on paper.
- Now add curd and water to the side out batter and mix it well. Make a smooth batter.
- Put two tablespoons of oil in a heavy pan.
- Add the tempering of curry leaves, cumin, and whole red chilies to it.
- When it starts to thicken, add curd and add the prepared batter, salt, and coriander powder.
- Boil once. Turn down the flame. When the mixture becomes thick, add dumplings to it.
- Cook on low flame for a while. After it is done, serve it by pouring green coriander on it.
Recipe Note: You can see our recipe for making Besan Kadhi.
Key Ingredients: Potatoes, Rock salt, Chili powder, Water chestnut, Oil, Sour curd, Curry leaves, Cumin seeds, Whole red chilies, Ginger, Coriander powder, Water, Coriander
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..