Sandesh, a very soft, traditional Bengali sweet made from fresh chena, we can make it in any flavor we want and just add saffron cardamom.
- For 12-14 peoples
- Time – 50 minutes
Ingredients to make Sandesh Mishti
- Full Cream Milk – 1 liter
- lemon – 2
- Powdered sugar – 1/3 cup (50 grams)
- cardamom – 5
- Saffron – 20-25 threads
- Pistachios – 10 – 12
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Kalakand recipe
- Palak paneer recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Honey chicken recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Almond cookies without eggs at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Sandesh
- Put the milk in a heavy-bottomed vessel and heat it. After the milk comes to a boil, take the milk off the gas, let the milk cool down a bit.
- Add a little water to the lemon juice and when the milk cools down a little, add a little lemon juice and stir it with a spoon, when the milk breaks completely, the chena and water in the milk start to separate, then stop adding lemon juice. do it.
- Sieve the chena in a cloth and pour cold water over it so that the taste of lemon does not remain in the chena.
- Remove the excess water by lifting the cloth from all sides and pressing it with your hand. The chena is ready to make the message.
- Take out the chena on a plate and make the chena smooth by mashing it for 5-6 minutes.
- Make a powder by crushing cardamom. Chop the pistachios thinly.
- Now add saffron and powdered sugar to the chena and mix it well for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan, put it on the gas and put chenna in it, and fry it for 3-4 minutes while stirring continuously on a very low flame.
- Switch off the gas and take out the chena on a plate.
- Let the chena cool down a bit and when it cools down, add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Now take out a little mixture from this chena, make it round and flatten it and keep it on a plate.
- Similarly, take out the mixture little by little, make small balls and keep them on a plate.
- Garnish with finely chopped pistachios on top of these Sandesh, delicious Sandesh is ready.
- These Sandesh are made in the taste of saffron, you can also use cashew, almond as per your taste.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..