Roti pizza recipe: This is a unique way to prepare a traditional roti pizza recipe with leftover chapati or roti as a pizza base. This is a perfect pizza recipe which can be prepared without tawa or pan and oven. This recipe is easy and simple and can be prepared within minutes with a choice of toppings.
Indian cuisine has embraced many cuisines from East to West and has resulted in many insertion dishes. In addition, these concoction recipes usually target leftovers from the previous night’s dinner or lunch. Roti Pizza is one such fusion recipe that adds flavor and flavor to pizza and can be prepared within minutes.
Roti Pizza Recipe
I have shared few pizza recipes till now but this recipe is my new favorite recipe. There are a few reasons for this but the primary reason is that it uses leftover bread as a base. In other words, it basically cuts down on the cumbersome process of making all purpose flour based base.
Hence roti pizza can be prepared within minutes and more importantly without oven. Anything-based instant snacks are ideal, especially during the weekend, when you feel like cooking any snacks from scratch. Another advantage of this recipe is that it has a thinner crust as compared to the traditional pizza.
Also, East, in the traditional pizza, remains maida and one cannot ignore the benefits of this wheat based roti.
Furthermore, i would like to share some easy tips and tricks for instant roti pizza recipe.
Firstly, the chapati or roti needs to be room temperature and hence leftover roti is ideal. I do not recommend using freshly prepared bread as they will be soft and cannot be used as a base.
Second, I have used only vegetable-based toppings but the selection of toppings is completely open. You can mix and match with meat or a combination of both.
Finally, fry the chapati base on low flame with enough butter on the base. Make sure that the chapati is not over-roasted and is crisp too.
- Preparation Time: 2 MINUTES
- Cooking Time: 5 MINUTES
- TOTAL TIME:7 MINUTES
- How many people: 1 serving
- Course: Pizza
- Keyword:bread pizza recipe
Ingredients need to make roti pizza recipe at home
- ½ tsp butter
- 1 roti/chapati (leftover)
- 4 tsp pizza sauce
- A few slices capsicum
- Few petals onion
- 6 slices jalapeno
- Some spinach (chopped)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 10 pieces olives (chopped)
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Cham cham recipe Bazar style
- Crunchy samosa recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Roasted potato wedges recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making roti pizza at home
- Firstly, heat a tawa with tsp butter. Alternatively, you can bake in an oven.
- Once the butter melts, pour the hot chapati/roti.
- Now switch off the flame and spread 4 tsp pizza sauce.
- Top with capsicum, onion, spinach, jalapeno and olive.
- Also, spread cup muzzarella cheese.
- furthermore, sprinkle tsp chilli flakes and tsp mixed herbs.
- Now cover and simmer for 3 minutes or till the cheese melts completely.
- finally, slice the roti pizza and serve hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..