Roasted potato wedges recipe: In the evening, roasted potato wedges can be served with tea or coffee or as a starter. They are also very easy to make, add chopped spices and roast them in the oven. Roasted potato wedges are ready.
Ingredients need to make roasted potato wedges recipe
- Potatoes – 4 medium sized (300 grams)
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – half tsp
- Black pepper powder – half tsp
- Oregano – small tsp
- Kasoori Fenugreek – small tsp
- Sesame – half tsp
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Cham cham recipe Bazar style
- Crunchy samosa recipe
- Delicious jeera paratha
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Taco samosa recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making roasted potato wedges recipe
- First peel the potato, and if you are making potato wedges without peeling the potato, then wash them and cut the potato lengthwise into 2 pieces, cut this half potato from the middle and cut it into 2 pieces, pick one piece.
- And divide it into 2 equal parts and cut it lengthwise, cut all the potatoes in the same way.
- In a big bowl add olive oil and salt, black pepper, oregano, kasoori fenugreek and mix all the spices, add chopped potatoes to these spices and mix until the spice coating comes well on the potato pieces, sesame also Add and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg. From. But preheat it.
- Put the potatoes mixed with spices one by one in the tray and put the potato wedges to roast in the pre-heated oven, preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- But let it roast for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes take out the potato wedges from the oven, potatoes are roasted. Roasted Potato Wedges is ready.
- Serve and eat Roasted Potato Wedges with coffee, tea or as a starter.
- You can make the potatoes by peeling them or without peeling the potatoes, ie with the jacket, as you like.
- Any cooking oil can be used instead of olive oil, and if you want to make more spicy potato wedges, then you can also make Baked Potato Wedges by adding a little red pepper powder.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..