Rice papdi recipe: If you want to eat something light and tasty in the evening snack, then you must try rice papdi. It is crispy to eat and you can store it for a long time. So let’s know how to make crispy rice papdi.
Necessary ingredients need to make rice papdi recipe
- Rice flour – 1 cup (150 grams)
- All-purpose flour – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Kasoori Fenugreek – 1 tsp
- Cumin – tsp
- Red chili – tsp (crushed)
- Salt – tsp
- oil for frying
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Orange Sandesh recipe
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Choco chip banana cake recipe
- Rajbhog recipe as like a sweet shop
- Poha cutlets recipe
- Capsicum usili recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Crispy fried vegetable recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making rice papdi recipe
- To make rice papdi, first prepare the rice dough.
- To make a dough, put 1 cup of water in a vessel and keep it on the gas.
- Add tsp cumin, 1 tbsp oil, and tsp salt to the water, cover the water and cook till it boils.
- After the water starts boiling, turn off the gas and add 1 cup rice flour to the water and mix it well.
- Now cover the mixture and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the rice flour will become slightly puffed in water.
- Add tsp crushed red chili and 1 tsp kasoori fenugreek (crushed) to the mixture.
- Now add some oil to the mixture and knead it like a dough (keep in mind that when the mixture is slightly hot, then it should be cooked). to knead).
- When the dough is ready, make small balls out of it.
- Now roll out all the dough one by one into a thin round shape and keep aside (while rolling, apply some dry flour on the dough so that the dough does not stick).
- Put oil in a pan on the gas and heat it.
- When the oil becomes hot, then fry all the papdis one by one for 1 minute till they become crisp (keep the flame of the gas medium-high while frying).
- Now sprinkle some chaat masala on the papdi.
- Rice crispy papdi is ready. After it cools down, store it in an air-tight container and enjoy it with hot tea.
- Measure the ingredients. Keep in mind that the mixture does not get too cold, it will make the rice flour tight.
- After rolling, keep it separately on a cloth or plate.
- The flame of the gas is to be kept medium to high.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..