Paneer kadhi recipe: This is yet another new version of kadhi in which you will get the goodness of paneer. This curry is very tasty to eat, which is prepared with aromatic spices.
Ingredients need to make paneer kadhi recipe
- 2 cups curd
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tsp onion
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 whole red chilies
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- Lemon juice as per taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making paneer kadhi recipe
- Fry the paneer cubes and keep aside.
- Make a liquid / runny paste batter by mixing gram flour, curd, turmeric and salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion, garlic and green chillies till the onions turn in colour.
- Now add gram flour-curd mixture and boil it on medium flame. Add salt as per taste and mix.
- Add lemon juice to it on low flame and mix then add paneer cubes.
- In a separate pan, prepare the tempering by adding whole red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves and pour it into the curry.
- Switch off the flame and close the lid.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.
Key Ingredients: curd, gram flour, paneer cubes, turmeric powder, salt, green chilies, onion, garlic, mustard seeds, whole red chilies, curry leaves, oil, lemon juice
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..