Palak Paneer is a very famous dish of our country. Making it is as easy as eating it. This dish is made in many ways. This is a Punjabi vegetable, but the number of people who like it is more than Punjabis. As we all know that spinach is a nutritious food and how beneficial it is for us. If it is made with the right method and method, then eating it is just another pleasure. Spinach not only increases the light of our eyes, but it is also beneficial for our whole body.
Time to make Palak Paneer
Palak Paneer is such a vegetable that there is hardly anyone who does not like it. The most important thing is that it does not take much time to make it. Generally, it takes 20-25 minutes to make Palak Paneer Sabzi. The method of making Sabka Sabzi is different, but according to the method given above, it will take almost the same time to make this vegetable.
According to members
If this dish is made using the above method, then it is enough for 4-5 members. If we want to make this for more people, then we have to increase the quantity of our mixture.
Serve this delicious dish hot with roti, naan, or parathas.
Palak Paneer is a very famous dish of our country. Making it is as easy as eating it. This dish is made in many ways. This is a Punjabi vegetable but the number of people who like it is more than Punjabis!
- Course Main Dish
- Cuisine Indian, Punjabi
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 5 people
Ingredients need to make palak paneer recipe
- 500 g spinach
- 200 g paneer
- 1 tsp refined oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 2 tsp cream or cream
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic
- Red chili (according to taste)
- 1 tsp ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious Paal poli recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Paneer kadhi recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Easy chilli parotta recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making palak paneer
- Before making Palak Paneer, first clean the spinach leaves and cut them into fine pieces.
- Boil spinach in salt water for 2 minutes. Strain the boiled spinach in a sieve.
- Now grind spinach, ginger, green chili and 1 teaspoon water in a mixer and make a paste.
- Heat the refined in a pan on a low flame, put the pieces of paneer in it and stir them until they become light brown in color.
- Now put these pieces of paneer outside on the napkin paper so that it absorbs the oil.
- Fry finely chopped onions in a pan of hot oil till it becomes light brown.
- After frying the onions, add tomatoes to it.
- Now put that made paste in the fried onions and tomatoes.
- Now cook this mixture for some time.
- Add 1/3 cup of water and cook on low flame till it comes to a boil.
- Mix this whole mixture well. After boiling, add paneer and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add kasoori fenugreek and lemon juice and mix.
- Lower the flame and add cream to it.
- Now leave it on low flame to cook for a while
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..