Paal poli recipe: An authentic South Indian Dessert which is a sooji puri and is deep-fried and dipped in sweetened saffron milk.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Paal poli recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 500 ml milk
- 10-15 saffron strands
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Paneer kadhi recipe
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
How to make Paal poli recipe
- First of all, knead a soft dough by mixing all-purpose flour, semolina, half sugar, a pinch of salt, little water.
- Keep this dough for at least 10 minutes.
- Boil milk in a pan and let it thicken, after a while adds saffron strands of sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and once it dissolves well, remove it from the flame.
- Make a mixture by grinding almonds and cashew nuts and sugar coarsely. Keep it aside for later.
- Now, take your dough and roll out small balls, make small puris and fry them.
- Dip all your fried puris in flavored milk.
- Place the dessert on a plate by placing the puris, pouring flavored milk on top, and garnishing it with a dry fruit mixture.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, semolina, sugar, milk, saffron strands, cardamom powder, almonds, cashew nuts
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..