Orange Sandesh recipe: A delicacy made with paneer, orange Sandesh is not only popular in India, but also in Indian sweets abroad. Here, this popular sour fruit adds a fresh tang to this Sandesh, making for a great orange Sandesh.
- Settling time: 3 to 4 hours
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- for 4 quantities
Ingredients need to make orange Sandesh
- 2 cups grated fresh cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup Orange Crush, available in the market
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup peeled orange slices
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- A healthy vegetable stew recipe
- Homemade chocolate recipe
- Shahi paneer kheer recipe
- Bengali style chorchori recipe at home
- Rajbhog recipe as like a sweet shop
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- A delicious honey cauliflower recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Sweet chanar payesh recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making orange Sandesh
- Combine the paneer, orange crush, and milk in a bowl and grind in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture to a plate and spread it well.
- Spread a slice of orange over it.
- Keep it in the fridge to set for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve cold.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..