When it comes to sweets, all kinds of sweets come to mind in everyone’s mind but in my mind, the motichoor laddu recipe comes immediately to my mind. motichoor laddu recipe is a very unique flavored sweet that does not need any introduction.
The method of making Motichoor Laddu is also very different, after eating it once, everyone wants to eat it again and again. My son loves Motichoor laddus very much and is crazy about it. I really enjoy making Motichoor Laddu. The easier it is to make, the more amazing its taste is.
I also like the motichoor laddu recipe because after making it once, I can keep it in the fridge for many days and eat it whenever I want. You can serve motichoor laddu recipe even if the guests come to the house. It also looks very pleasing in appearance and its delicious taste adds a wonderful flavor as soon as it goes in the mouth, which is its own fun to eat.
Motichoor laddu recipe is the most liked of all the laddu recipes, which tastes great and tastes great. I like to make motichoor laddu recipes at our festivals etc. Since it is easy to make and homemade laddoos are very cheap, I like to make them at home.
If you want to learn some more sweet recipes, then after learning motichoor laddu recipe, below you will find links of many types of sweet recipes, by clicking on which you can make use.
Now let’s learn how to make today’s very tasty motichoor laddu recipe.
Ingredients need to make motichoor laddu recipe
- 2 1/2 cups besan
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- Ghee for frying
- 1/2 tsp edible orange color
- 1 tsp small cardamom
- 10 almond kernels
- 10 pistachio seeds
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Kalakand recipe
- Delicious Sandesh recipe
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Honey chicken recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Kabab paratha recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Almond cookies without eggs at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making motichoor laddu recipe
- Put 3 cups of water and sugar in a vessel, put it on the flame, and wait for it to boil.
- As soon as it comes to a boil, reduce the flame to medium and keep cooking it till thick syrup is formed.
- When it starts to thicken, add milk to it and mix it with orange color. Now keep the sugar syrup aside.
- Put gram flour in a bowl and add a little orange color to it. Knead it well by adding little water to it.
- Knead it well until it becomes completely soft and ready. Cover it and set it aside.
- Put the kadhai on the flame and add ghee to it and let it melt.
- When it is completely melted and hot, we rub the gram flour mixture on the ladle with holes and fall into the pan, making it a boondi.
- And stir it and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then take it out and keep it aside.
- Similarly, make boondi from the remaining gram flour mixture.
- When the boondi is all made, then we will put it in the sugar syrup and when the boondi absorbs the sugar syrup and cardamom well, for this we will stir it well in the syrup.
- Divide this mixture into 25 equal parts or according to the size of your choice. Put a little oil or ghee on your palm, then we will mold the Motichoor Ladoo into circular or shape of your choice.
- On top of this you will garnish with crushed pistachios and almonds.
- Serve it hot or it is up to you after it cools down.
We have put many types of recipes of Dessert recipes on our website, by learning which you can make very easily at your home. Its taste is so strong that once you make it, you will never again go to the market to eat sweets.
Although sweets are known for their wonderful taste, I think the most special recipe of Dessert recipes is carrot pudding. It is very wonderful in taste, which one who eats it once wants to eat it again and again. Be it any party or function in winter, it remains incomplete without it.
So friends, next time you want to eat something sweet, then you just need to come to my website, you will enjoy the taste of it. For your convenience, we are giving you the links to some good tasty recipe of Dessert recipes below, by clicking on which you can learn to make it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..