Matar mushroom sabji recipe: Matar mushroom vegetable is a very nutritious and protein-rich vegetable. Mushrooms are found more on winter days. If the combination of mushrooms and peas is also very good. It is very easy to make it. It takes us at most 20-25 minutes to make it. By the way, the method of making “Matar Mushroom ki Sabzi” has been told in another old post, I have made this Matar Mushroom ki sabzi in another way. And I am sure you will love this new vegetable recipe.
So let’s see the second method of making Matar Mushroom:-
Ingredients need to make matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Mushroom – 150 grams
- Boiled pea – 1 cup
- Chopped onion – 1
- Tomato -2 Tomato
- Oil – 4 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Ginger: 1/2 inch
- Finely chopped Garlic – 6-8
- Chopped green chili – 3 pieces
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder -1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Kasuri methi – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato catchup: 2 tsp
- Coriander Leaf: 1/2 cup
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Crunchy samosa recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Bread malai roll recipe at home
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making matar mushroom sabji recipe
- First of all, put a pan on the gas and pour oil in it, when the oil becomes hot, put cumin seeds in it.
- Then put chopped ginger, garlic, and chili in it and roast it for a while.
- Then put onion in it and cook it for a while.
- After a while put tomato in it and mix it with salt.
- Then cover it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now put all the torches (coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili, turmeric) in it and then put the kasoori fenugreek on your hands and roast it for a while.
- Now put tomato ketchup in it.
- Then put peas and coriander leaves in it and mix.
- Then add some water to it and roast it for a while.
- After then add water according to it and cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then put mushrooms in it.
- Then add some water and mix it and cover it again and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- And our vegetable is ready.
- Now take it out in a serving bowl and serve it hot with poori, roti, or rice.
Suggestions for making matar mushroom sabji
- If you are using seasonal peas, there is no need to boil them. But if you are using frozen peas, then boil them lightly beforehand.
- Put the mushrooms last as they cook quickly.
- You can increase or decrease the water in the vegetable as per your wish.
- I am sure you must have liked this Matar Mushroom Second Recipe recipe very much. If you want to know about any other new recipe we have not told yet, you can ask in the comment box. And we will try to tell it you as soon as possible through our next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..