Masala kachori recipe: Shaped into small, round balls, this famous Indian snack has a tough outer covering and is stuffed with a spicy filling. It is deep-fried in oil which gives it a beautiful golden color. Hot Kachori looks very tasty to eat.
- How many people: 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make masala kachori recipe
- 2 cups flour
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp ghee or oil
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 cup besan
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Homemade chocolate recipe
- Delicious mushroom thoran recipe
- Bengali style chorchori recipe at home
- Sugar free dry fruit ladoo recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- A delicious honey cauliflower recipe at home
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Homemade motichoor laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making masala kachori recipe
- Knead a hard dough by mixing 1 tsp salt, ghee, and curd in all-purpose flour.
- If necessary, use a little more curd.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, green chili paste, mint, coriander leaves, garam masala, salt as per taste, and gram flour.
- Fry it till all the liquid dries up and the mixture gathers together and the oil separates.
- Remove the pan from the flame and add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Then keep it aside to cool down.
- Break the dough into the desired shape.
- Roll each ball into a round and then a flat disc about 1/8 inch thick.
- Pinch the edges, slightly moisten and place the besan mixture in the center.
- Cover the mixture and seal the dough with a pinch.
- Smooth it into a proper round shape and keep it aside till it is ready to fry.
- Heat the oil for deep frying, add the balls, and reduce the flame and fry until it turns light brown. Serve it hot.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, salt, ghee or oil, curd, gram flour, mint leaves, coriander leaves, chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, lemon juice, oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..