Malai ladoo recipe: A creamy and rich ladoo recipe made with evaporated milk solids or semi-solid paneer. It is easy and simple to prepare without any complicated ingredients to make. This can be ideally made to share with friends and families for the festive season or for any occasion.
Recipes for sweets and desserts are very integral to Indian cuisine and are specially prepared for auspicious occasions. It is usually made with milk and nut based sweets and desserts. One such easy and simple recipe is malai ladoo or milk ladoo made from milk solids or Indian paneer.
Malai ladoo recipe
The recipe for Malai Ladoo is very simple to make with very few ingredients. Having said that, this recipe can be time consuming and may require a lot of patience to get the desired results. so i have posted a shortcut version of this recipe and mixed instant khoya with paneer.
To make instant khoya, I have used milk powder mixed with milk, cream and ghee. The end result should be exactly the same with less complexity when shaping it. The taste and texture is almost like doodh peda or kalakand, yet it has its own taste and texture.
Furthermore, some important and easy tips and tricks for a perfect and creamy malai ladoo recipe.
Firstly, I have used homemade paneer by curdling fresh cow’s milk and this gives nam ladoo recipe. Alternatively you can use store-bought paneer, but be sure to have fresh and moist paneer.
Secondly, I have not topped with any extra dry fruits and made it with just paneer and khoya. You can add finely chopped cashews, almonds and pistachios.
Lastly, you can store these laddoos for a few days if kept in a dry and air tight container.
- Preparation Time:5 MINUTES
- Cook Time:30 MINUTES
- TOTAL TIME:35 MINUTES
- How many people: 13 ladoos
- Course: Dessert
- Keyword:malai ladoo recipe
Ingredient need to make malai ladoo recipe
- 2 liters milk, full cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ghee
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup cream
- ¾ cup milk powder, full cream
- ¾ cup condensed milk / milkmaid
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Crunchy samosa recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Vegetable special pancake recipe or rice cheela recipe
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Bread malai roll recipe at home
- Schezwan fried rice recipe restaurant-style at home
- Mexican Cuisine Taco Recipe
- Chicken handi recipe restaurant-style at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making malai ladoo
- First of all prepare paneer by boiling 2-liter milk.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, add 2 tbsp lemon juice. You can optionally add yogurt or vinegar.
- Stir the curdling of milk well on medium flame.
- Add more lemon juice or yogurt/vinegar to completely separate the milk and water.
- Put a cloth over a colander and filter the curdling of the milk. You can use the leftover water for making soup or kneading dough as they are very nutritious.
- To remove the sourness with lemon juice, clean the curdling of milk with fresh water.
- Squeeze out the water completely. Be careful as the curdling of the milk will be very hot.
- Let rest for 10 minutes or until the water is completely gone.
Preparation of Instant Khova:
- Meanwhile, prepare mawa by heating ½ tsp ghee, ¼ cup milk and ¼ cup cream.
- Shake well making sure the butter and milk are well combined.
- Now add cup full cream milk powder.
- Keeping the flame low, keep stirring continuously.
- The mixture starts to thicken.
- After 5 minutes, the mixture begins to separate from the pan.
- Keep mixing until it becomes a lump. At last the instant khoya is ready.
Preparation of Malai Ladoo:
- First, shred the cheese. You can grate store-bought cottage cheese.
- Add shredded paneer to the prepared khoya and mix well.
- Mix and mash until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now ¾ add cup condensed milk and mix well. Do not add any added sugar as condensed milk has a sweetener.
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens completely.
- Keep stirring until the mixture separates from the pan and begins to hold shape.
- Furthermore, ¼ add tsp cardamom powder and mix well.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and start preparing small sized balls.
- finally, malai ladoo recipe stays good for a week when refrigerated.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..