Kheer Kadam recipe: Everyone’s mouth waters as soon as they hear the name of Bengali sweets. Today we will teach you how to make one such sweet named Kheer Kadam. This sweet is made by filling mawa and rasgulla inside.
If you eat this dessert once, you will never forget its taste. If you have mawa kept in the fridge of your house, then take small rasgullas from the market and make kheer steps from it.
If you want, you can prepare Rasgulla at home, but why waste your time making it when you will get it in the market only. Let’s see the recipe to make it-
- How many – for 4 members
- Preparation time- 6-10 minutes
- Cooking time – 5 minutes
Ingredients need to make kheer Kadam recipe
- Mini Rasgulla – 16
- Mawa/Khoya – 2 cups + 3 tsp
- Milk – 2 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 4 tsp
- Rose essence – 1 1/2 tsp
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Kalakand recipe
- Delicious Sandesh recipe
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Sugar free dry fruit ladoo recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Kabab paratha recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Homemade motichoor laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making kheer Kadam recipe
- Squeeze its juice with small-sized rasgullas.
- Mash the mawa and put it in the pan.
- Mix powdered sugar in it and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- This will make the mawa a little wet, but if it looks hard, then add a little milk to it.
- After that take out the mawa on a plate and keep it to cool down.
- When it cools down, mix rose essence in it and knead it well.
- Then divide the khoya into 16 equal parts.
- Make a dough of one part and deepen it by pressing it with the thumb and place a rasgulla in it.
- Cover the rasgulla well and it should not be open from anywhere.
- Roll it well and keep it on a plate.
- Prepare another kheer by taking similar steps.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..