Whenever it comes to delicious kalakand sweets, the name of Kalakand definitely comes up there. This is a very tasty and traditional sweet. Whether there is any worship or festival in the house, this sweet can be made quickly. Everyone likes this sweet very much. You can also survey it daily in the sweet of your home.
Taste- The taste of fondant is sweet and aromatic. A good amount of dry fruits and sugar are used in this, which is liked by everyone and everyone eats it with passion. Everyone likes its fragrance while making Kalakand.
Famous- This Kalakand sweet is very famous in our country. Wherever you go, you will definitely find this sweet there. Many people make it and keep it in their house and survey them when any guest or friend comes.
Specialty- The most important feature of Kalakand is that neither much material is used nor much time is used to make it. If you are in the mood to eat sweets, then you can make this delicious dessert in a hurry.
On hearing the name of Kalakand, the mouth of the sweet eater gets watery. Although it is found everywhere in the market if you can make it yourself at home in a pure way and consume it according to your wish. All the ingredients for making it are easily available, you can make it whenever you want. Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious and wonderful fondant and make everyone happy. So what is the delay, bring the ingredients now and make delicious fondant with the help of the method given below.
Time to become Kalakand
It takes 40 minutes to make Kalakand. It takes 15 minutes to prepare it.
According to members
This Kalakand is enough for 4 members according to the quantity given in the given recipe.
Keep these things in mind while making Kalakand-
- To make Kalakand, when you add lemon juice to hot milk, keep in mind that the milk has come to a boil. Only after the milk comes to a boil, add lemon juice to it, so that your milk will burst, and only then your fondant will become good and tasty.
- Apart from this, you can also use pre-preserved mawa to make kalakand or if you want, you can also order mawa from the market, but the taste which will be in your own hand made mawa at home, where will you get it in the market. That’s why try to take out some more time and make mawa at home.
- If you want, you can also use more nuts like cashews, pistachios, etc. For this, you can make your sweets by adding cashews, almonds, pistachios, and raisins and finely chopping them, and putting them on the fondant, or if you want to add them to the mixture. Apart from this, you must also use big cardamom in your fondant.
- Always make kalakand in full cream milk, by doing this your mawa will be good and your kalakand will get a pure and delicious taste. Toned milk has some adulteration, so try not to use it.
How to use Kalakand:
- Kalakand is a sweet which is considered very special and pure. One, it is made from pure milk, secondly, all the ingredients used to make it are very beneficial and easily available.
- In many places, Kalakand is also called Barfi, but its name is Kalakand from very old times and this sweet is popular with this name.
- You can make Kalakand during the festival season and keep it for a few days and use it. By doing this, you will get the taste of it for a long time as well as sweets will be made at your home. When guests come to your house on festivals, you should keep these pure sweets made at home in front of them, then see how they will be happy to consume it and will also praise you.
- After making fondant, you should never work on it, it is neither good for your health nor try and use it on your sweets for your sweets.
Some special things about Kalakand:
- Kalakand is one such dessert whose taste depends on you. According to the calculation and how you will make the fondant, you will get the same taste and benefits.
- If you want, you can use sugar or bad in place of sugar in the fondant. Due to this, the taste of your fondant will be sweet but your taste will be slightly different, which you will definitely like.
- Always use desi ghee in the vessel in which you take out the mixture of fondant, if you use refined or any other oil, then your fondant will smell which neither you nor your friends will like. That is why it would be better that you use pure desi ghee only.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- The boneless chicken recipe
- Palak paneer recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Honey chicken recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Almond cookies without eggs at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Kalakand is a very tasty sweet. You can make it at home whenever you want and feed it to your family members. If any guest comes to your house, they will also like this Kalakand sweet.
- Course: Desserts
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
Ingredients need to delicious kalakand:
- 2-liter milk
- 100 grams sugar powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 5 small cardamoms
- 5 almonds
- 10 pistachios
Method of making delicious kalakand
- To make Kalakand, first of all, take 2 big bowls and put different milk in them and keep them.
- Now light both your gas and keep the milk parts on the gas to boil.
- Now when milk comes to a boil in a vessel, add lemon juice to it and take it off the gas and wait for it to cool down.
- When the milk cools down, separate the water and chenna with the help of a cloth.
- The pot containing the second milk will have started boiling.
- Keep stirring it continuously with a ladle and let the milk thicken.
- When the milk starts to thicken slightly, turn off the gas and take the vessel off the gas.
- Now put the prepared chena in this milk and mix it with a ladle.
- Put this vessel on the gas and cook it again till it becomes thick.
- After some time, this mixture will start turning like mawa, then add sugar to it.
- Mix this mixture and cook till it becomes thick as barfi.
- Now turn off the gas. Add cardamom to this mixture and your fondant setting is ready.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee.
- Add this prepared mixture and spread it.
- Put almonds and pistachios on top.
- After some time, when the mixture starts to harden, with the help of a knife cut into pieces the size of the barfi and keep them in the box.
- Your fondant is ready, eat it according to your wish and feed it to everyone else.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..