Kabab paratha recipe: Be it breakfast or evening snack, the Kabab paratha recipe is both a fun-tasting recipe that is a lot of fun to eat. Kebab is eaten in many ways and both veg and non-veg recipes are wonderful to taste recipes in themselves.
The trend of eating kebabs was not that much earlier, but with time, people like to try new and new tasty recipes and in such a situation, everyone likes making kebab paratha recipes by making kebabs and putting them with parathas.
Kabab paratha recipe is as wonderful as it tastes, it is equally wonderful in terms of health. You can make kebabs by grinding them with a mixture of vegetables of your choice or if you want to make non-veg, you can make kebabs by grinding chicken or mutton or eggs.
Kabab is very tasty in taste and people often like to eat it by bringing it from outside or going out, but in this way, the food outside is not that healthy. For this, you make it at home and enjoy its amazing taste.
Whoever eats kebab once, becomes convinced of its taste and on our website, you can learn to make all kinds of kebab recipes, which we will give links below these recipes, by clicking on which you can find many different ways. You can learn to make Kebab recipes.
So friends, let’s see how we will easily make the Kabab paratha recipe at home.
Equipment Need: Premium Nonstick Kadai
Ingredients need to make Kabab paratha recipe
- 500 grams boneless chicken
- 1 cup chana dal
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 8 clove buds
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2-inch cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp Coriander Coriander
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 3 red chilies
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves chopped
- 2 + 1 eggs
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Cabbage roll recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Kalakand recipe
- Delicious Sandesh recipe
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Honey chicken recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Mutton dalcha recipe at home
- Veg paneer korma recipe at home
- Almond cookies without eggs at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Kabab paratha
- Soak 1 cup chana dal in a vessel with plenty of water and let it soak for 30 to 40 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, separate it from the water and keep it in a dry vessel.
- Take a pressure cooker and heat it by adding oil.
- When the oil becomes hot enough, add cumin seeds, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, carom seeds, red chilies, and chili flakes and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Now put the chana dal in the cooker and mix it very well.
- Now add boneless chicken with salt and mix it while stirring and cook it on low flame by adding water as per requirement.
- Cook it on low flame till the chicken is completely cooked and becomes soft and the water is completely gone.
- When the chicken is cooked, take it out of the cooker and keep it cool down.
- After cooling, put it in a food processor or mixer and make it a thick paste, and do not add water at all.
- Put the paste in a vessel and mix it by adding coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies, and garlic. Crack 2 eggs and put them in the mixture and once again mix all the ingredients well.
- Break 1 egg into a bowl and put it which we will use while making kebabs.
- With the help of your palms, take a small amount of the mixture and make it into circular or shaped kebabs of your choice.
- Put the tawa on the flame and heat it by adding oil, then on medium flame dip the kebabs in egg paste and put them on the tawa.
- Cook it while flipping it and cook it till it turns golden brown in color from both sides. Similarly, make the remaining kebabs as well.
- After kneading the dough and giving the shape of rotis, put oil on the tawa and cook it till it turns golden in color from both sides.
- Keep the already prepared kebabs in the middle and fold the paratha. And by pressing the paratha, let the mixture spread around the paratha.
- Similarly, make the remaining kebab parathas.
- Take our hot Kabab Paratha is ready.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or sauce.
Kebab is the most liked dish to eat as a snack or snack, which everyone eats with great fervor and you will get a chance to make many types of kebab recipes on our website.
Kebabs are as wonderful as they are in taste, they are eaten by making them in many different ways. I like the Dahi kabab recipe very much because it is very amazing in taste.
If you think that kebabs come only in non-veg recipes, then you are absolutely lucky because veg kebabs are also of amazing taste, some of which we are giving you the links below.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..