Idli tikka recipe: A wonderful combination of South Indian and North Indian cuisine, you can prepare it in minutes. You will love this snack recipe.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Idli tikka recipe
- 7-8 idlis
- 2 medium capsicum (cubed)
- 2 small onions (cubed)
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Masala puri recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Khaja recipe
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Ilish biryani recipe | Hilsa biryani
- Chili cheese dhokla recipe at home as sweets
- Healthy bake yogurt recipe
- Healthy avocado chocolate mousse recipe vegan
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Idli tikka recipe
- Take a big container and cut the idli in small places and keep it inside the container.
- Meanwhile, take another container and add lemon juice and mustard oil along with all the spices in the ingredients list along with curd.
- Mix it well and then add idli pieces and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Wash the skewer or take a long toothpick, add a piece of idli followed by capsicum and onion and keep doing this till the skewer or pick is full.
- Heat a griddle and place a square on the pan, put a few drops of ghee or coconut oil on it.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on both the sides.
- Serve it with mint chutney and onion rings.
Key Ingredients: Idli, Capsicum (Cube), Onion (Cube), Hung Curd, Tomato Ketchup, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Kasoori Methi, Garam Masala, Salt, Mustard Oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..