Honey cauliflower recipe: Cauliflower curry is very tasty to eat, as much as the taste of its vegetable is, it can also prepare delicious snacks from it. Like Tandoori Gobhi, Gobi 65, you can make Honey Cauliflower from Cabbage which you can eat at tea time. Only this can feed the guests coming home by making something new.
Ingredients for honey cauliflower: You can deep fry the cauliflower by soaking in a creamy batter of arrowroot, seasoning, and eggs. The sour sauce can be served with it. Honey cauliflower will not only be liked by the elders but also by the children. Honey Cauliflower can be prepared and served in 35 minutes.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients to make honey cauliflower recipe
- 1/2 kg cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp arrowroot
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 1 tbsp white sesame, roasted
- To prepare the sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Homemade chocolate recipe
- Delicious mushroom thoran recipe
- Bengali style chorchori recipe at home
- Sugar free dry fruit ladoo recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Kabab paratha recipe
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Homemade motichoor laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making honey cauliflower
- Whisk together arrowroot, salt, pepper, egg, and water. Prepare it like a batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Soak the cauliflower in the prepared batter and fry it in oil. After preparing them in the form of pakodas, take them out from the oil.
- Now mix honey, butter, and lemon juice.
- Just before serving, mix the fried cabbage in the sauce.
- Heat it on a high flame. Sprinkle oil and serve.
Recipe Note: If you love cabbage and want to see more recipes made from it, check this out.
Key Ingredients: Cauliflower, Arrowroot, Salt, Black pepper, Egg, Water, Oil, White sesame, To make the sauce: Butter, Honey, Lemon juice
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..