This recipe is very useful for dairy milk chocolate lovers, with the help of this easy homemade chocolate recipe, you will easily enchant kids by making dairy milk chocolate at home in no time.
Dairy milk chocolates are very expensive in the market, no matter how much you take, you and your children do not feel happy, you can make chocolate in the kitchen with precision at very little cost. Serve chocolates full of chocolates to everyone in the family as per their wish.
With the help of the main ingredients cocoa powder, sugar powder, and milk powder, very tasty chocolate is made. You can also make nut chocolate with this mixture by adding dry fruits according to your taste.
Homemade chocolate can be mixed with any flavorings such as made in lemon essence, cinnamon powder, espresso coffee, or nutmeg powder to vary the aroma and taste. You can make your favorite chocolate in light or dark taste by increasing or decreasing the amount of milk powder.
This easy chocolate recipe involves mixing cocoa powder with milk and butter and pouring the mixture into molds to make delicious chocolate at home.
You can put the finished chocolate mixture in any size silicone mold, hence it is also called molded chocolate. Ready chocolate is stored in the refrigerator.
Homemade chocolate recipe
- Servings: For 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 10min
- Cook Time: 10min
- Category: Sweet Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
- Equipment: Chocolate Silicon Mould Cake Soap Ice Cream Candy Jelly molds
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Sweet kheer Kadam recipe at home
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Kalakand recipe
- Delicious mushroom thoran recipe
- Bengali style chorchori recipe at home
- Sugar free dry fruit ladoo recipe
- Paneer lababdar recipe make at home
- Kabab paratha recipe
- Bengali sweet patishapta recipe
- Homemade motichoor laddu recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Ingredients for making the homemade chocolate recipe
- Butter – 1 cup
- Sugar Powder / Bura / Tagar (Fine Sugar) – 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1 cup
- Milk Powder – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Method of making homemade chocolate
- First of all, heat water in a big vessel, place a big bowl on top of the hot water pot.
- The steam of hot water will also heat the bowl.
- Put butter in a hot bowl and melt it.
- With the help of a spoon, stir the butter so that the butter melts easily.
- Mix sugar powder in melted butter and stir.
- Mix cocoa powder and milk powder in sugar-mixed butter.
- Stirring continuously, add vanilla essence to the mixture.
- The mixture will melt lightly, keep stirring it continuously till it melts well, gradually it will become smooth and silky.
- Now fill this mixture in a silicone chocolate mold of your choice, store it in the freezer for two hours, take out delicious dairy milk-like chocolate from the mold and feed it to everyone in the family.
- Margarine powder can be used to make chocolate instead of sugar powder.
- Delicious chocolate can also be made by using cocoa butter or peanut butter instead of Amul butter.
- Cocoa beans or cocoanuts are filtered and then ground to make cocoa powder, if you want, buy a good quality ready-made cocoa powder from the market. You will get it easily in the supermarket.
- The higher the quality of the cocoa powder, the more delicious the chocolate will be.
- Tasty chocolate can be made by adding dry fruit nuts on top of the chocolate or finely chopping it.
- Instead of dry fruits, add fine pieces of dry cocoa nuts to the mixture while setting the chocolate, homemade chocolate will become very tasty and crunchy.
- Tasty chocolate milk can be made by mixing the chocolate mixture with full-fat milk instead of age.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..